Over the coming days/weeks I’ll be updating the template on the rest of the domain to coincide more with the blog, as well as adding the top menu to the blog. The blog is still powered by blogger and the old address nicely forwards to the new one, posts included. I also updated the FeedBurner feed so if you use that to subscribe you shouldn’t have to change anything (although with the forwarding I don’t think it matters, but why risk it). I also set up gpowered.net and www.gpowered.net to forward to the blog as the main page. Any of my python examples will be moved from https://gpowered.net to https://gpowered.net/g/. I’m going to update all of the posts to reflect this.